Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Here I am again

Sorry I keep writing today, but I've been doing a lot of things that have been making me think a lot. Maybe that's why I woke up smiling. I was going through and reading all of the past posts that I've written in this, and it's actually really surprising me how much I've changed since Sep. 30 when i first started writing to you guys. I've actually grown a new respect for all of the people I haven't really gotten along with before because I have gotten a lot better at really understanding what they're going through.

I have been so tired today, probably because of all of the thinking and serious discussion with myself I've had. I am seriously dying here, because I just want to find out what magical thing is going to happen today. I feel like I'm writing every five seconds because of how nervous I am. Sometimes when I get the chills something really bad happens and I end up almost having a heart attack.

I really hope all of you are enjoying all of my writing, it's seriously killing my wrists to write all of this, but I guess it's the only way to get all of this out of my head. I'll probably put all of this in some story I write, but for now I'm just going to rant on and on to all of you guys. I may seem stupid to some people, but I've been told I am really smart for my age.

Kk I'm getting really tired, but I may be back in five minutes with some other tidbit of wisdom. Thanks for everything everybody(:

Em(: <3

No comments: