Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Well, I'm Back

I am now writing again, because I really have nothing better to do. It isn't that I don't like writing, it's just that I've kind of been thinking about all of this stuff that I wrote about earlier, and I'm just wishing I stop thinking about it because it is bugging me to death. I'm sitting at home watching Roderick Rules because I was having trouble concentrating anyway and what I usually do when that happens is sit around and pretend I'm concentrating on something.

Since my birthday is coming up, I've been thinking a lot about what I want, but nothing is coming to mind. It isn't that I'm completely happy with life, its more of the fact that I can't really concentrate like I said before. There are a few things that I know I want though. Like a keyboard, a weber state hoodie, and this blog to be made into a book so I can read it over and over without getting the headaches you get from a computer.

I decided a little while ago that after I finish ninth grade I'm going to start a new blog for next year, and so on just so I can keep track of what happened in each year instead of having it all jumbled together in one big book. Smart, huh. I'm thinking about combining both blogs into one book so it's longer, but I think I'll do two separate books in order to make sure I know what happened in one depressing part and one just thinking part of my life.

I've actually been having a lot of epiphanies lately, and it's really starting to get on my nerves because I was asking to make my life better, but not really have all of the ideas to come barreling at me at once. I'd rather have one idea at a time until I get that one figured out and then another one come at me after that so I have time to catch up with myself.

I woke up this morning so refreshed, and so happy that nothing could sway me from the smile on my face. I'm not even sure why I was smiling, because nothing completely amazing happened to me, but I guess it could be that something amazing is going to happen, because sometimes that's how it works. Sometimes I just wish I could take a time machine and see how everything will turn out in my life. My career, my husband, my family, my home... I just wish that it was possible.

I know sometimes I may seem crazy, but I once heard a quote that said 'a bird can't fly too high if he's using his own wings, and I know it's all metaphorical and stuff, but it really took a place in my heart because it gives me hope to believe in a lot more than I have without that quote. I don't remember who wrote it, but it brings me up when I feel super down.

Wish me luck on something amazing happening today! <3
Em

No comments: