Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

3. 2. 1.

Well, I'm back to writing again, and I have a ton on my mind. I'm not sure how I'm going to get it all out though. I've been thinking a lot about how I've been focusing too much on guys, and how I need to get my focus on other things like my future. To give you guys an idea of what I want to happen--stuff that's actually possible I'll make you a list of things that I really want to happen.

My List:

  • Graduate from college with three majors
    • English
    • Psychology
    • Anything else my mind comes up with in High School
  • Move to Italy-- It's always been my dream to move there, because it's the most beautiful place in the world <3
  • Get Married. Of course, it's every girls dream to get married--well almost every girls dream.
See, with the last one my problem is that I'm always thinking too far into the future, and I kinda need to get myself to college, and get my book published first. If you notice, my past blogs have all been about what's going on in the guys segment of life, but I kinda decided as of a few days ago that I wouldn't do that anymore. Now, I need to focus myself on getting to college.

No offense to all the boys out there, but I'm in the need to kinda forget about most of them and just let myself live this life without all the problems they cause me and think about the dreams that I want to come true--not just the ones that involve guys but mostly the ones that involve my future plans like my job and everything.

I must be off, but I thank all of you who take the time to read what I write.
Love,
Emma <3

No comments: