Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Crush, Starting Over

Well, for awhile I liked this guy but now that I'm over him I like two other guys. The really dumb thing is that they are both my friends older brothers. One of them is sixteen, the other one is nineteen. (Some of you will know who I'm talking about.) One of those crushes just started today and I'm not quite even sure why I like him yet. I mean, he has gorgeous eyes and he's so nice, and he loves anime like me... and yeah. I guess I sorta just explained all of it, but I'm still kind of confused. He's different... but in a good way and I can't help but smile when I think about how we met. Me and my friend were just sitting in her room watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and then her brother walks in. He doesn't really say much except for hi and tell me that I should watch it.. but he was so sweet, and it was so easy to talk to him that I can't help it. He's so different from the other guy I like. So much easier to talk to... so much friendlier and he doesn't like I'm an idiot. Too bad he likes another girl... figures so does my other crush. I guess I just need to face the fact that I'm not gonna find my husband at the age of fifteen and I need to really keep my focus on what I was before. I'll write more as soon as I can, but right now I gotta go to a wedding. <3
Deepest love to everybody. Especially Tamaki Suoh(: <3
Emma

No comments: